About this Blog

 


        Hi. I'm Franz. A third-year college student taking Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education Major in Automotive Technology at the time being.

        I am doing this blog for the purpose of reviewing myself for the Licensure Examination Test. You might tell that it's way too early for me to review. That is also why I want to take advantage of it. With no pressure, here is where I will post and review 10 questions daily. I will also compile notes, research, and explanations I've gathered. With my friends, we're also planning to have a weekly review in the future.

        Since you already have an access to this blog, I am hoping that you put this to good use. You can review this daily like how I do, read this in one go, or occasionally when you're on a bus or on your couch. 

        This blog is still in the process. Questions and key answers are gathered from reliable sources while added explanations could be limited to my own research and understanding. You might encounter minimal errors, incomplete information, or corrections that is why I encourage interaction among viewers and readers. I would be glad if you share your insights, corrections, questions, clarifications, and added information in the comments section or reach me out for your concerns. 

          If you have some time, maybe you could share this with your friends to review together and consider following this blog to help this website's algorithm. 

          Please note to share this Blog's link Privately Only with your trusted friends. I once share this to a Public Group but unfortunately they reported it since this Blog provides free content. 

         I hope that you are all doing great and this adds value to your learning and life. 

        Wishing you all the best. Fighting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLE: Plumbing Part 1

LET Reviewers, Books, and PDFs (Organized)

TLE: Carpentry and Masonry Part 9

TLE: Carpentry and Masonry Part 5

TLE: Carpentry and Masonry Part 1